Who We Are
- Initiated Lunch for Life, a healthy nutrition in schools pilot project.
- Presented report to Women’s Foundation of Colorado on Kids Count research.
- Completed School Lunch Co-Op Feasibility Study (Launch date Fall 2009).
- Provided student leadership diversity trainings to eight middle and high schools.
- Conducted a Healthy Schools multi-disciplinary planning process, sponsored by The Colorado Health Foundation.
- Presented Lunch for Life program study at the Aspen Institute’s Health Forum July 24-27.
- Presented CHF research on “The State of Nutrition & Physical Activity in Colorado schools” to the Colorado Association of School-Based Health Centers.